ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation – Live Online
The ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation training course is designed to help participants understand the basic concepts and principles of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, during this training course, students will learn more on the structure of the standard including its requirements, guidance and controls on the protection of the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) principals and the relationship of the standard with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security and privacy managementIndividuals seeking to gain knowledge on the main processes of a privacy information management system
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in privacy information management
- Individuals responsible for personally identifiable information (PII) within organizations
- Information security team members
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a PIMS
- Lecture sessions are complemented by discussions questions and examples
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes and essay-type exercises
- Exercise questions and quizzes are similar to the certification exam
- Day 1: Introduction to privacy information management system (PIMS) concepts as specified in ISO/IEC 27701
- Day 2: Privacy information management system (PIMS) and certification exam