Live Online Training for PECB ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO 22301 Lead Auditor live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved. By becoming a PECB certified auditor, you will achieve a formal and independent recognition of your personal competences, and you qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body.
Recognizing the importance of an effective audit and the means used to successfully conduct it, PECB has designed the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Attending this training course allows you to obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Through interactive sessions, explanatory information, exercises, and questions for discussion, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the business continuity management system as well as audit techniques and become competent to perform a BCMS audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, and to manage an audit program and an audit team.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on the requirements of ISO 22301 and auditing best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the BCMS conformity to ISO 22301 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program
- This training course is based on theory, auditing best practices used in BCMS audits, ISO 22301 requirements, and international auditing standards.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar to the certification exam.
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.