Live Online Training for PECB ISO 28000 Lead Implementer Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO 28000 Lead Implementer live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
ISO 28000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Supply Chain Security Management Systems and be able to improve efficiency in managing potential security risks and their impacts in an organization`s supply chain.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Supply Chain Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 28000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Supply Chain Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SCSMS requirements
- SCSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a SCSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 28000 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a SCSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Supply Chain Security Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a SCSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 28000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free