Live Online Training for PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing a compliance management system (CMS) based on ISO 37301 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, risks, and damage of noncompliance, ensuring the long-term sustainability of the organization, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging good governance practices, due diligence, and ethically sound business dealings, etc.
The PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer training course provides the knowledge needed to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve a CMS. It aims to provide an in-depth understanding of ISO 37301 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the compliance management system.
The training course enables you to help organizations establish processes needed to adhere to all compliance obligations and establish controls that proactively prevent noncompliance and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, and openness.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Lead Implementer” credential. The “PECB ISO 37301 Lead Implementer” certification validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement a CMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37301.
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive CMS implementation framework
- Compliance officers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to compliance risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management consultants
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO 37301 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a CMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in compliance management system implementation
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with stand-alone questions and scenario-based questions, which are a simulation and preview of the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, as well as a general understanding of ISO 37301 (or ISO 19600 guidelines) and the MS implementation principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.