Live Online Training for PECB ISO 9001 Foundation Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO 9001 Foundation live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundations is a two-day training courses which focuses on the concepts of quality and quality management, and provides an overall explanation of ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system (QMS). In this training course, you will be acquainted with the various aspects of a QMS based on ISO 9001, such as the role of top management, risks and opportunities, quality policy, processes that shape product and service provision activities, requirements for performance evaluation, and the importance of continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “Certificate Holder in ISO 9001 Foundation” designation. This certificate demonstrates that you have a general knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS and enables you to be part of QMS implementation projects.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Foundations training course is intended for:
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of quality management
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of products and services of their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in quality management
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the quality management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 9001
The training course is participant-centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Certificate and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- PECB will provide over 200 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.