Live Online Training for PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer is a five-day training course that aims to help you develop the competence necessary to establish, implement, operate, maintain, and continually improve a QMS. This training course aims to equip you with in-depth knowledge on ISO 9001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of a QMS.
By attending this training course, you can help organizations utilize a structured and evidence-based approach for managing the quality of their products and services. Apart from this, you will also learn about the importance of customer focus and benefits of setting the foundations of an organizational culture which enables and supports quality.
The training course is followed by a certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. UKAS accredited and internationally recognized, the “PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your competence to implement a QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training course is intended for:
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of the products and services of the organization
- Personnel responsible for meeting customer requirements
- Consultants, advisors, professionals wishing to obtain in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Professionals wishing to acquaint themselves with PECB’s IMS2 Methodology for implementing a QMS
- Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformity of QMS to ISO 9001 requirements
- Members of QMS implementation and operation teams
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 for a QMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of a QMS based on ISO 9001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is learner-centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in management system implementation, operation, maintenance, and continual improvement
- Theoretical basis supported by practical examples, throughout the four days of the training course
- Interaction between the trainers and participants by means of questions and discussions
- Essay-type homework exercises at the end of each day
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, overall knowledge of ISO 9001, and the MS implementation principles. An understanding of ISO’s quality management principles may also facilitate the learning process.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- PECB will provide over 500 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.