Live Online Training for PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why Should You Attend?
The PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course presents the basic concepts of service management and the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 for a service management system (SMS). In this training course you will learn about the various aspects of an SMS, including the context of the organization, top management involvement and activities, planning and resources for the SMS, controls and measures for service delivery activities, performance evaluations, and continual improvement activities.
After completing the training course, you can sit for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” certificate demonstrates that you have an overall knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for an SMS and allows you to be part of SMS implementation projects.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers and consultants seeking to acquaint themselves with ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for an SMS
- Personnel responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving services and service delivery capabilities
- Aspiring professionals seeking knowledge about basic concepts of service management
- Members of SMS implementation and operation teams
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in service management
By participating in this training course, you will:
- Understand the basic service management concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for a service management system
- Develop a general understanding of how an organization can meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the certification exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be given to each participant.
- An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case participant(s) fail to pass the exam, they can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.