Live Online Training for PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the protection of privacy in the context of processing personally identifiable information (PII), as well as master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, establish communication with customers and resolve potential conflicts.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Auditor certificate proves that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a PIMS audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with PIMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a PIMS audit
- Expert advisors in the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Understand a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the competencies of the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the context of a PIMS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in PIMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of information security and privacy, and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 400 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples and exercises.
- An attestation of course completion certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.