Live Online Training for PECB ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the use of IT within your organization. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key principles and practices of IT Governance.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guiding principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Governance
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Governance
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Governance
- Understand the basic elements of IT Governance
- Acknowledge the principles of good IT Governance
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model and how it can be used
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free