Live Online Training for PECB Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB Six Sigma Green Belt live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
This training enables you to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Six Sigma Green Belt. The course is characterized by experiential learning, personalized labs, skill-based training, practical statistics, 1:1 attention, and immediately usable decision trees and job aides. Certification is based on a project simulation, in-class assignments, examination, and participation.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvements
- Individuals seeking to improve business, production, or service processes
- Six Sigma project team leaders and/ or team members
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma projects
- Learn the fundamental principles of process improvement
- Manage projects using the familiar DMAIC methodology
- Leverage the GRES methodology for problem-solving
- Apply basic statistical analyses when appropriate to support improvement efforts
- Learn how to verify process improvements by using statistical and common sense methods
- Facilitate Green Belt process improvement projects
- Learn how to shift processes, reduce variation, stabilize processes, and improve their capabilities
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free