Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB Six Sigma Green Belt live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
This training enables you to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Six Sigma Green Belt. The course is characterized by experiential learning, personalized labs, skill-based training, practical statistics, 1:1 attention, and immediately usable decision trees and job aides. Certification is based on a project simulation, in-class assignments, examination, and participation.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvements
- Individuals seeking to improve business, production, or service processes
- Six Sigma project team leaders and/ or team members
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma projects
- Learn the fundamental principles of process improvement
- Manage projects using the familiar DMAIC methodology
- Leverage the GRES methodology for problem-solving
- Apply basic statistical analyses when appropriate to support improvement efforts
- Learn how to verify process improvements by using statistical and common sense methods
- Facilitate Green Belt process improvement projects
- Learn how to shift processes, reduce variation, stabilize processes, and improve their capabilities
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free