Computer Forensics Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Computer Forensics processes. During this training course, you will be able to understand computer forensics tools that are used to implement the forensics evidence recovery and analytical processes.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in Computer Forensics Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Computer Forensics Processes
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Computer Forensics
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Computer Forensics
- Understand the basic concepts of Computer Forensics
- Understand the basic processes of Computer Forensics
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively manage Computer Forensics Processes
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam