Smatica.org offers PECB ISO 37001 Foundation with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 37001 Foundation” designation. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approaches used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the anti-bribery management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 37001
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the exam.