Training Course Overview
ISO/IEC 27033 Lead Network Security Manager training course help participants gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, principles, methods, and design techniques used to implement and manage network security based on the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards.
Why Should You Attend?
Network security protects the network infrastructure and ensures confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
This training course is focused on developing the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining network security. It provides a comprehensive elaboration of the structure of the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards, including network security overview and concepts, guidelines for the design and implementation of network security, and reference networking scenarios to securing the communication between networks using security gateways, VPNs, and wireless IP network access.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27033 Lead Network Security Manager” credential, which demonstrates your ability and competence to manage, operate, and use network security controls in information system networks.
Who Can Attend?
- Network security and information security professionals seeking to manage network security
- Managers or consultants seeking to master network security best practices
- Individuals involved in the planning and implementation of the architectural aspects of network security
- Technical experts seeking to enhance their network security knowledge
- Network security expert advisors
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques of the implementation and effective management of network security
- Acknowledge the correlation between the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and competence to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining network security
- Acquire the practical knowledge to advise an organization in managing network security by following best practices
- The training course includes essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, scenario-based quizzes, and examples of network security best practices.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The exercises are based on a case study.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirement for participation is a fundamental understanding of the ISO/IEC 27033 series of standards and general knowledge of network security concepts.