ISO 13053 Foundation
ISO 13053 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for managing process improvement. During this training course, you will be able to understand the main process improvement strategies.
Who should attend?
- Individuals committed to process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Six Sigma
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in process improvement
- Understand the basic concepts and processes of Six Sigma
- Learn how to improve customer satisfaction
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to improve processes
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma processes as specified in ISO 13053
- Day 2: Six Sigma processes and Certification Exam