Why should you attend?
ISO 13053 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to audit Six Sigma processes by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage a Six Sigma audit, audit team, and enhance customer satisfaction and process improvement.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 13053 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors involved in the assessment of organizations process improvement techniques
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the audit of Six Sigma processes or projects
- Individuals responsible for integrating Six Sigma recommendations within an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Six Sigma audit
- Understand the operations of Six Sigma processes based on ISO 13053
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 13053, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on an audit
- Learn how to assess the process improvement techniques employed by organizations
- Learn how to interpret the recommendations of ISO 13053 in the context of a Six Sigma audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Six Sigma audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 13053 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma and ISO 13053
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of a Six Sigma audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam