Why should you attend?
ISO 13053 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to improve an organization’s processes through the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) methodology. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Six Sigma and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its process performance, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of the Six Sigma methodology, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 13053 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to improve processes based on ISO 13053.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvement
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma processes or projects
- Individuals responsible for ensuring process improvement within an organization
- Six Sigma project team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 13053, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to improve processes within an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively implement process improvement techniques
- Learn how to integrate DMAIC methodology during the implementation of a Six Sigma project
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Six Sigma methodology
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice test are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 13053 and comprehensive knowledge of Six Sigma.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 13053 and initiation of a Six Sigma project
Day 2: Define and measure phases of Six Sigma projects
Day 3: Analyze and improve phases of Six Sigma projects
Day 4: Control phase of Six Sigma projects and preparation for an assessment
Day 5: Certification Exam