Why should you attend?
ISO 14001:2015 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 14001:2004 EMS to ISO 14001:2015 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001:2015 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 14001:2015 changes to an existing EMS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO 14001:2015 EMS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 14001:2015 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 14001:2015 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 14001:2015 changes to an existing EMS
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 14001:2015 and learn how to apply it to an existing EMS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the process of transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 14001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
Day 2: Transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 and Certification Exam