Why should you attend?
ISO 20121 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 20121 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Event Sustainability Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ESMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Event Sustainability Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Event Sustainability Management
- Understand the operations of an Event Sustainability Management System (ESMS) based on ISO 20121
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 20121 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 20121 in the context of an ESMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ESMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 20121 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Event Sustainability Management Systems (ESMS) and ISO 20121
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification exam
SMATICA is authorized to deliver PECB ISO 20121 Lead Auditor, for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
|North America||United States of America, Canada|
|United Kingdom & Netherlands||United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Monserrat, Turks, Caicos Islands.|
|Europe||Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Georgia, San Marino, Armenia, |
France ( Live online training only )
|Middle East||Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine|
|Africa||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.|
|Asia-Pacific||Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Vietnam.|
|Caribbean||American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago|