Why should you attend?
ISO 20700 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement a management consulting process and framework. During this training course you will be able to understand the fundamentals of management consulting and the main strategies.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 20700 Management Consulting Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guidelines and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Management Consulting
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Management Consulting
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Management Consulting
- Understand the fundamentals of management consulting
- Understand the concepts, principles, requirements, main processes and good practices of management consulting based on ISO 20700
- Understand the approaches, methods, techniques and basic structure of consulting activities
- Sessions of lectures are illustrated with examples
- Practical exercises are based on the course material
- Practice quizzes during the training sessions
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 20700 and fundamental concepts and principles of management consulting
Day 2: Management consulting activities and certification exam