Why should you attend?
Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved. By becoming a PECB certified auditor, you will achieve a formal and independent recognition of your personal competences, and you qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body.
Recognizing the importance of an effective audit and the means used to successfully conduct it, PECB has designed the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Attending this training course allows you to obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Through interactive sessions, explanatory information, exercises, and questions for discussion, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the business continuity management system as well as audit techniques and become competent to perform a BCMS audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, and to manage an audit program and an audit team.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on the requirements of ISO 22301 and auditing best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
- Understand a business continuity management system (BCMS) and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Acknowledge the relationship between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a BCMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit
- This training course is based on theory, auditing best practices used in BCMS audits, ISO 22301 requirements, and international auditing standards.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar to the certification exam.
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to business continuity management system (BCMS) and ISO 22301
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing of the audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
SMATICA is authorized to deliver PECB ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
|North America||United States of America, Canada|
|United Kingdom & Netherlands||United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Monserrat, Turks, Caicos Islands.|
|Europe||Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey|
|Middle East||Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar|
|Africa||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.|
|Asia-Pacific||Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Vietnam.|
|Caribbean||American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago|