ISO 22301:2019 Transition
ISO 22301 has recently undergone a revision which resulted from the ever-changing nature of customer needs, the environment, and the market. The requirements of the standard have therefore been modified in order to meet the current and future business continuity challenges.
The “PECB ISO 22301:2019 Transition” training course provides detailed information about the revised clauses, added and removed terminology, reduced prescriptiveness of the standard, etc., and helps you gain a thorough understanding of the difference between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in planning and implementing the ISO 22301:2019 changes, thus participating in the transitioning process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition” credential. A PECB Transition Certificate will prove that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS) in any organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers, or consultants involved in an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS transition process
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22301:2019 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS)
- The training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the establishment of a business continuity management system.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.