Why should you attend?
ISO 22316 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to enhance organizational resilience and manage an organizational resilience strategy as specified in ISO 22316. During this training course, you will be able to understand different concepts of resilience which help an organization to cope with today’s dynamic business environment.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in organizational resilience
- Individuals involved in business continuity management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in organizational resilience
- Understand the importance of achieving an enhanced state of resilience
- Understand the principles that contribute to an organization’s resilience
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques that enable the effective management of organizational resilience strategy
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Organizational Resilience (OR) concepts as presented by ISO 22316
Day 2: Activities, attributes, and strategy evaluation