Why should you attend?
The ISO 22320 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and operate an Emergency Management as specified in ISO 22320. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an Emergency Management, including Emergency Management policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Emergency Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Emergency Management
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the ISO 22320 requirements
- Emergency management team members
- Understand the components and operations of emergency management and its processes conform to ISO 22320 and its principal processes
- Analyze the goal, content and correlation between ISO 22320, ISO 22301 as well as other emergency and incident management standards and regulations
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards for an effective operation of an Emergency Management program.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Emergency Management concepts as detailed by ISO 22320
Day 2: Emergency Management requirements and Certification Exam