Why should you attend?
The ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager training course enables you to increase your knowledge of the components and operations of emergency management and its processes by following the guidelines provided in ISO 22320. During this training, you will learn about the effective emergency management operation based on incident management process and planning, coordination, and cooperation.
After attending this training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Lead Emergency Manager” credential. By holding this certificate you will be able to demonstrate that you have a comprehensive understanding of the ISO 22320 principles, incident management recommendations, and the importance of cooperation of different departments or levels within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Members accountable for, or participating in incident prevention and resilience preparations
- Professionals researching in the field of incident response, information and communication
- Staff involved in establishing multi-agency or multi-organizational coordination and cooperation for incident response
- Staff involved in developing information and communication systems for incident response
- Professionals in charge to communicate and contact with the public
- Understand the components and operations of emergency management and its processes conform to ISO 22320
- Analyse the goal, content and correlation between ISO 22320, emergency and incident management standards and regulations
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards for an effective operation of an emergency management system
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the emergency management programs based on ISO 22320.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples based on case studies.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
Participants attending this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of the ISO 22320 principles and incident management process.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22320 and overview of Emergency Management
Day 2: Preparation , prevention, mitigation and detection of incidents
Day 3: Incident decision making
Day 4: Recovery and maintenance of incidents
Day 5: Certification exam