For businesses and organizations committed to operating in a socially responsible way, there’s ISO 26000.
It provides guidance to those who recognize that respect for society and environment is a critical success factor. As well as being the “right thing” to do, application of ISO 26000 is increasingly viewed as a way of assessing an organization’s commitment to sustainability and its overall performance.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Individuals interested in Social Responsibility
- Understand the principles of Social Responsibility
- Learn how to integrate social responsibility behavior within your organization
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Day 1: Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility concepts as specified by ISO 26000
- Day 2: Social Responsibility Programs and Certification Exam