ISO 26000 Lead Auditor
ISO 26000 Lead Auditor training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key principles and subjects of social responsibility, which are required to audit the integration of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP) within an organization. The Lead Auditor training will equip you with the necessary expertise to measure an organization’s performance in terms of sustainable development, legal compliance and society’s welfare based on ISO 26000.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to master the skills needed to measure an organization’s Social Responsibility performance
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the audit of a Social Responsibility Program
- Individuals responsible for integrating Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Auditors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility principles, core subjects and best practices
- Understand the recent trends, characteristics and principles of social responsibility based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- Acknowledge how organizations integrate social responsibility and how ISO 26000 guidelines complement it
- Learn the core principles and subjects of social responsibility
- Understand how ISO 26000 guidelines contribute to sustainable development
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on an audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SPR audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.