PECB ISO 37001
It’s the International Standard that allows organizations of all types to prevent, detect and address bribery by adopting an anti-bribery policy, appointing a person to oversee anti-bribery compliance, training, risk assessments and due diligence on projects and business associates, implementing financial and commercial controls, and instituting reporting and investigation procedures.
Providing a globally recognized way to address a destructive criminal activity that turns over a trillion dollars of dirty money each year, ISO 37001 addresses one of the world’s most destructive and challenging issues head-on, and demonstrates a committed approach to stamping out corruption.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
- Understand the basic anti-bribery concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37001 requirements could be applied in an organization
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
- Day 1: Introduction to anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and clauses 4–6 of ISO 37001
- Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 37001 and certification exam