Why should you attend?
ISO 39001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) as specified in ISO 39001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a RTSMS, including RTSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 39001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Road Traffic Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems (RTSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Road Traffic Safety Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Road Traffic Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 39001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a RTSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) concepts as required by ISO 39001
Day 2: Road Traffic Safety Management System requirements and Certification Exam