ISO 39001 Lead Implementer
ISO 39001:2012 specifies requirements for a road traffic safety (RTS) management system to enable an organization that interacts with the road traffic system to reduce death and serious injuries related to road traffic crashes which it can influence. The requirements in ISO 39001:2012 include development and implementation of an appropriate RTS policy, development of RTS objectives and action plans, which take into account legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about elements and criteria related to RTS that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence.
Why should you attend?
ISO 39001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) based on ISO 39001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Road Traffic Safety Management Systems to improve efficiency and overall performance of the organization and reduce death and serious injuries related to road traffic crashes.
After mastering all the necessary concepts about Road Traffic Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 39001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 39001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Road Traffic Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Road Traffic Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with RTSMS requirements
- RTSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 39001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a RTSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 39001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an RTSMS as specified in ISO 39001
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Road Traffic Safety Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a RTSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 39001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 39001 and initiation of a RTSMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a RTSMS
Day 3: Implementation of a RTSMS
Day 4: RTSMS monitoring, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam