Why should you attend?
The ISO 50001:2018 Transition training course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 50001:2018. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of transitioning from an ISO 50001:2011 EnMS to ISO 50001:2018 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 50001:2018, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001:2018 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 50001:2018 changes to an existing EnMS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in an ISO 50001:2018 EnMS transition
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 50001:2018 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 50001:2011 and ISO 50001:2018
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 50001:2018
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 50001:2018 changes to an existing Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Understand the new high-level structure of ISO 50001:2018 and learn how to apply it to an existing EnMS
- This training is based on both theory as well as best practices used in the process of transitioning from ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 50001:2018
- Day 2: ISO 50001:2018 clause by clause and Certification Exam