Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
- QMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Download ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Candidate Handbook
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a QMS
Day 3: Implementation of a QMS
Day 4: QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam