- Includes PECB certification and exam fee (Exam voucher validity 12 months)
- Electronic PECB training material included
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued by PECB
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months, from date of enrolment for free
PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
Why Should You Attend PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training?
The PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an SMS, including SMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After attending this training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have understood the concepts, principles, and the basic structure of the implementation and management of a service management framework based on the ISO/IEC 20000 international standard.
Who Should Attend PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training?
- Individuals involved in service management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Service Management Systems (SMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in service management
Learning Objectives of PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training
- Understand the elements and operations of a service management system and its principal processes.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an SMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
- Day 1: Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 20000
- Day 2: Service Management System (SMS) requirements and Certification Exam