ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Training Material and Exam is Based on Updated ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Version
As the world is moving faster than ever, technological developments have rapidly evolved and are redefining, among others, the way we live, learn, and teach. This expansive nature of the internet and technology demand new ways of adapting to this new virtual environment for all of us. As such, the use of new and more efficient instruments for delivering knowledge is continuing to grow across a broad range of industries. This way, eLearning has become the tool of choice for learning and teaching worldwide.
That is why we have developed the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training course in the eLearning format; for you to develop the necessary skills and knowledge to perform Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, from the comfort of your home.
Why Should You Attend ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who Should Attend ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
Learning Objectives of ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ISMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Download ISO-IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Candidate Handbook
- Introduction to the information security management system (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
- Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- On-site audit activities
- Closing the audit
- Certification Exam
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free