Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise and knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Manager Certification, proves that you have mastered the principles and techniques for the implementation and management of Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Project managers or consultants seeking to master the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Individuals responsible for the information security, compliance, risk, and governance, in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
- IT professionals
- CTOs, CIOs and CISOs
- Master the implementation of Information Security controls by adhering to the framework and principles of ISO/IEC 27002
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective implementation and management of Information Security controls
- Comprehend the relationship between the components of Information Security controls, including responsibility, strategy, acquisition, performance, conformance, and human behavior
- Understand the importance of information security for the strategy of the organization
- Master the implementation of information security management processes
- Master the formulation and implementation of security requirements and objectives
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on case studies
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO/IEC 27002
Day 2: Security requirements and objectives based on ISO/IEC 27002
Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of Information Security controls
Day 4: Continual improvement of an organization’s information security performance
Day 5: Certification Exam
SMATICA is authorized to deliver PECB ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Manager, for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
|North America||United States of America, Canada|
|United Kingdom & Netherlands||United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Monserrat, Turks, Caicos Islands.|
|Europe||Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Georgia, San Marino, Armenia, |
France ( Live online training only )
|Middle East||Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine|
|Africa||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.|
|Asia-Pacific||Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Vietnam.|
|Caribbean||American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago|