Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in implementing and managing Information Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices of Information Security Controls.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Information Security Controls, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement and manage Information Security controls in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers seeking to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- Individuals responsible for Information Security in an organization
- Information Security team members
- Expert advisors in information technology
- IT professionals
- Privacy officers
- Information Security officers
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27002 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand the implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement, manage and maintain Information Security Controls
- Understand the formulation and implementation of Information Security requirements and objectives
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of Information Security controls
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
Download ISO-IEC 27002 Manager Candidate Handbook
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security controls as recommended by ISO/IEC 27002
Day 2: Information Security requirements and objectives based on ISO/IEC 27002
Day 3: Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of Information Security Controls and Certification Exam