PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Training – ISO/IEC 27032:2023
The Lead Cybersecurity Manager training course enables participants to obtain the necessary competencies to effectively implement, manage, and continually improve a cybersecurity program.
Why should you attend?
Organizations nowadays are affected by the ever-evolving digital landscape and constantly face new threats and complex and sophisticated cyberattacks. There is a pressing need for skilled individuals capable of effectively managing and implementing robust cybersecurity programs to counter these threats. Our Lead Cybersecurity Manager training course has been developed to address this need.
By attending the PECB Certified Lead Cybersecurity Manager, participants will learn the fundamental cybersecurity concepts, strategies, methodologies, and techniques utilized to effectively establish and manage a cybersecurity program based on the guidance of international standards for cybersecurity, such as ISO/IEC 27032 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. Additionally, this training course empowers participants to enhance their organization’s readiness and resilience against cyber threats. Participants will be well-prepared to support their organization’s ongoing cybersecurity efforts and make valuable contributions in today’s ever-evolving cybersecurity landscape.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Managers and leaders involved in cybersecurity management
- Individuals tasked with the practical implementation of cybersecurity strategies and measures
- IT and security professionals seeking to advance their careers and contribute more effectively to cybersecurity efforts
- Professionals responsible for managing cybersecurity risk and compliance within organizations
- C-suite executives playing a crucial role in decision-making processes related to cybersecurity
Upon successfully completing the training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts, strategies, methodologies, and techniques employed to implement and manage a cybersecurity program
- Explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 27032, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and other relevant standards and frameworks
- Comprehend the operation of a cybersecurity program and its components
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving their cybersecurity program
- The training course covers theoretical concepts and practical examples in cybersecurity, enabling participants to grasp the effective application of cybersecurity strategies and technologies.
- The training course includes various assessments, including essay-type exercises, and multiple-choice quizzes, some of which are scenario-based.
- The participants are encouraged to interact and have meaningful discussions with each other while working on quizzes and exercises, creating a collaborative learning environment.
- The quiz structure within the course closely mirrors that of the certification exam, ensuring participants are well-prepared for the exam.
To fully benefit from this training course, participants should have a fundamental understanding of cybersecurity concepts and management.
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
Day 5: Certification Exam