The ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates your knowledge and ability to apply the risk management process in an organization based on the guidelines of ISO 31000 and best practices.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of risk management
Download ISO 31000 Risk Manager Candidate Handbook
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
Day 2: Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
Day 3: Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000