Why should you attend?
The growing number of organizations that support remote work has increased the use of cloud computing services, which has, in turn, increased the demand for a secure cloud infrastructure proportionally.
This training course is designed to help participants acquire the knowledge and skills needed to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018. It provides a comprehensive elaboration of cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud-specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Cloud Security Manager” credential. A PECB Lead Cloud Security Manager Certificate demonstrates your ability and competencies to manage a cloud security program based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Cloud security and information security professionals seeking to manage a cloud security program
- Managers or consultants seeking to master cloud security best practices
- Individuals responsible for maintaining and managing a cloud security program
- Technical experts seeking to enhance their cloud security knowledge
- Cloud security expert advisors
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a cloud security program
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and competence to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security program
- Acquire the practical knowledge to advise an organization in managing a cloud security program by following best practices
- The training course contains essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, and examples of cloud security best practices.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The exercises are based on a case study.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 and a general knowledge of cloud computing concepts.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 and the initiation of a cloud security program
- Day 2: Cloud computing security risk management and cloud-specific controls
- Day 3: Documented information management and cloud security awareness and training
- Day 4: Cloud security incident management, testing, monitoring, and continual improvement
- Day 5: Certification exam
SMATICA is authorized to deliver PECB Lead Cloud Security Manager, for learners holding National ID / Passport / Driving License of following countries
|North America||United States of America, Canada|
|United Kingdom & Netherlands||United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Curacao, Aruba, Sint Maarten, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Monserrat, Turks, Caicos Islands.|
|Europe||Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, Iceland, Azerbaijan, Georgia, San Marino, Armenia, |
France ( Live online training only )
|Middle East||Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine|
|Africa||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, DR Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Palestine, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.|
|Asia-Pacific||Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Vietnam.|
|Caribbean||American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago|