Why should you attend?
Lead Customer Satisfaction Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully understand, monitor, measure and manage customer satisfaction based on ISO 10004. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Customer Satisfaction and be able to effectively apply them in an organization to meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Customer Satisfaction, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Customer Satisfaction Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage customer satisfaction in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of a Customer Satisfaction Management framework based on ISO 10004
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of customer satisfaction within an organization
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key principles, concepts, and methods of monitoring and measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Satisfaction Management team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 10004 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for Customer Satisfaction Management
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 10004 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor Customer Satisfaction based on best practices
- This training includes the theoretical and practical aspects of Customer Satisfaction Management (CSM)
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with case study examples
- Practical exercises are based on a case study and are followed by group discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 10004 and comprehensive knowledge of Customer Satisfaction Management.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 10004 and quality management guidelines for monitoring and measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Day 2: Plan Customer Satisfaction Management
- Day 3: Manage Customer Satisfaction
- Day 4: CSM maintenance, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification
- Day 5: Certification Exam