Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO 14001 Foundation live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation training course presents the basic information on the concepts of environmental management and an overview of the ISO 14001 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an EMS, including the environmental policy, operational controls, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 14001 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an implementation project of an EMS based on ISO 14001.
Who should attend?
The ISO 14001 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of environmental management
- Individuals aiming to transform their organizations into more sustainable and environmentally-conscious entities
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 14001 for an environmental safety management system
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in environmental management
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the basic environmental management concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 14001 requirements for an environmental management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 14001 requirements could be applied in an organization
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certification exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- PECB will provide training material of over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.