Délégué à la protection des données certifié Formation eLearning PECB Certification en français.
GDPR – Certified Data Protection Officer PECB Certification course is available as eLearning training course in French.
This course is designed taking into consideration the increase in the number of data breaches nowadays, becoming a Certified Data Protection Officer enables candidates to acquire the necessary expertise to understand the risks that could have a negative impact on organizations and implement the required strategic responses based on the GDPR best practices, requirements, and principles.
The PECB GDPR Self-Paced eLearning training course is delivered by 4 experienced trainers from around the world. The total length of the course spans for a little more than 6 hours, divided into sections and sub-sections each lasting no more than 20 minutes.
This course will have video lectures, which also contain animations that illustrate the trainers’ presentations. The animations are based on and correspond with the training course materials from the traditional MS PowerPoint format. In addition, the CDPO eLearning training course comes with exercises and case studies. This will help trainees gain practical skills on top of the theoretical knowledge they are provided with.
Why Should You Attend?
As data protection is becoming more and more valuable, the need for organizations to protect these data is also constantly increasing. Besides violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could harm an organization’s credibility, reputation, and financial status. This is where your skills as a data protection officers come to place.
The PECB Certified Data Protection Officer training course will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to serve as a Data Protection Officer (DPO) so as to help organizations ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the role of the DPO and become competent to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPOs and individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with the GDPR requirements
- Members of information security, incident management, and business continuity teams
- Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
- Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701 and ISO/IEC 29134
- Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of the data protection officer in an organization
- Develop the ability to inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR and cooperate with the supervisory authority
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in exercising the role of the DPO.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which include role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Practice exercises and quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
Participants attending this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of the GDPR and comprehensive knowledge of data protection requirements.
- Day 1: Introduction to the GDPR concepts and principles
- Day 2: Designation of the DPO and analysis of the GDPR compliance program
- Day 3: DPO operations
- Day 4: Monitoring and continual improvement of GDPR compliance
- Day 5: Certification exam