Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Service Management System (SMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead a Service Management System (SMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a service management system audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a service management system audit
- Expert advisors in service management
- Understand the operations of a Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an SMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be given to each participant.
- An attendance record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case participant(s) fail to pass the exam, they can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.