Smatica conducts multiple batches for PECB ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation live online training, starting every Monday, in different time zones, as mentioned below:
10 AM US Central Time
9 AM Eastern European time
8 AM United Kingdom
10 AM Dubai UAE
9 AM Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Qatar
9 AM Sydney Australia
7 AM Fiji
9 AM Singapore
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation. During this training course, you will be able to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 are related to ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of an Information Security Management System and Information Security Controls
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Understand the implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation of Information Security Controls
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free