Certified Digital Transformation Officer
The Certified Digital Transformation Officer training course enables participants to learn how to successfully integrate computer-based technologies into organizations’ processes; thus, transforming how those organizations operate and provide products and services.
Why should you attend?
Although digital transformation enables organizations to improve customer experience, enhance business performance, and increase their efficiency, its implementation is not that facile as it requires, among others, competent individuals, the necessary resources, including complex software and technology, changes in organizational structure, and the implementation of change management and digital transformation strategies. To address and manage these aspects effectively, organizations need a Certified Digital Transformation Officer (CDTO).
The PECB Certified Digital Transformation Officer training course provides insightful information that will help participants to gain a comprehensive knowledge on digital transformation and the steps required to digitally transform a business model, including a thorough explanation and discussion on digital transformation methodologies and approaches. In addition, participants will acquire knowledge on some of the most widely used technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, blockchain, cloud computing, and big data.
Upon the successful completion of the training course and exam, participants can apply for the “PECB Certified Digital Transformation Officer” credential.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Managers and leaders seeking to thrive in the digital economy
- Individuals responsible for transforming the organization’s operations through digital technologies
- IT professionals or consultants seeking to enhance their knowledge on digital design and strategy to support the organization’s digital transformation initiatives
- C-suite executives in digital, information, marketing, and IT roles seeking to understand how digital technologies can be used to transform business processes
Upon successfully completing the training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of digital transformation and digital transformation technologies, including artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, machine learning, IoT, and blockchain
- Adopt the approaches and methodologies used for the implementation of digital transformation strategies in an organization
- Support an organization in effectively designing, implementing, monitoring, and improving a digital transformation strategy
- Monitor and measure the outcomes of the digital transformation strategy
- Explain and apply the approaches and techniques used to establish a digital culture and communicate the digital transformation strategy
- The training course provides both theoretical concepts and practical examples regarding digital transformation that will help participants to understand the implementation of digital transformation strategies and technologies.
- The training course contains essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes, some of which are scenario-based.
- The participants are encouraged to interact with one another and engage in meaningful discussions when completing the quizzes and exercises.
- The structure of quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirements for participating in this training course are having a fundamental understanding of information technology concepts and general knowledge of digital transformation.
Download Certified DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION Officer Candidate Handbook