Why Should You Attend?
The PECB ISO 21502 Foundation presents the basic concepts and principles of project management based on the guidelines of ISO 21502. This training course helps you understand the application of integrated and individual project management practices, such as overseeing and directing a project, scope management, resources management, quality management, etc.
After completing the training course, you can sit for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Foundation” credential. The internationally recognized certificate demonstrates that you possess general project management competencies.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 21502 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking knowledge on the basic concepts of project management
- Project managers and members of project teams who want to get acquainted with ISO 21502 guidelines
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for delivering project outcomes and managing project risks
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in project management
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts, approaches, and methodologies of project management
- Utilize the ISO 21502 guidelines for project management
- Understand the application of integrated and individual project management practices in accordance with ISO 21502 guidelines
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics and practical examples
- Interactions between the trainer and participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with stand-alone questions intended to prepare the participants for the exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.