Smatica.org offers PECB ISO 26000 Foundation with 50% discount. PECB Web Proctored online exam vouchers for 2 attempts included with all purchases
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices and guide organizations to operate in a socially responsible way. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Social Responsibility strategies.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Individuals interested in Social Responsibility
- Understand the principles of Social Responsibility
- Learn how to integrate social responsibility behavior within your organization
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam