Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead certification audits for a management system for sustainable development in communities based on ISO 37101
- Individuals seeking to master the audit process of an MSSDC
- Internal auditors responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 37101
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an MSSDC audit
- Expert advisors in sustainable development management
- Understand the operations of a management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC) based on ISO 37101
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37101 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 37101 in the context of an MSSDC audit
- This training course is based on theory and best practices used in MSSDC audits.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
Participants attending this training course are required to have a thorough understanding of the ISO 37101 requirements, sustainable development concepts and principles, a general understanding of the management system standard (MSS) audits, and knowledge of audit principles and techniques.