Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 37101 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to implement a management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC) based on ISO 37101, an international standard that aims at helping communities of all types and sizes become more sustainable and resilient. During this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices used for the implementations of ISO management system standards in general, with a special emphasis on sustainable development as set out by the requirements of ISO 37101.
After mastering all the necessary concepts, techniques, and implementation approaches, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37101 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding this credential, you demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to help an organization implement an MSSDC that meets the requirements of ISO 37101 and you can help communities become more sustainable.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in sustainable development and management system standards
- Officials from the public sector that are tasked with helping their communities become smarter, more sustainable, and resilient
- Individuals from non-governmental bodies that seek to help their communities become more sustainable, resilient, and smarter
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation, operation, and maintenance of an MSSDC based on the requirements of ISO 37101
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to MSSDC requirements
- Individuals that are part of sustainable development teams in local governments
- Learn how to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an MSSDC
- Identify the correlation between ISO 37101 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37101 requirements in the specific context of a community
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an MSSDC
- Enhance your expertise to advise a community during the implementation of an MSSDC
- This training course is based on theory and best practices used in the implementation of an MSSDC.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
Participants attending this training course are required to have a general understanding of the ISO 37101 requirements, a general knowledge regarding the ISO management system standards, and the trends and approaches in sustainable development.