Why should you attend?
The ISO 21001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program and audit team.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Management Systems for Educational Organizations (EOMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master Management Systems for Educational Organizations and their respective audit processes
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EOMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Educational Organizations Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Educational Management and Administration
- Understand the operations of a Management System for Educational Organizations (EOMS) based on ISO 21001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21001, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 21001 in the context of an EOMS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in EOMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and case study discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 21001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Management Systems for Educational Organizations (EOMS) and ISO 21001
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam